Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HCM Talent Assessment

former_member188439
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am facing below issues in Talent Assessment Froms:

1. I can generate forms(Risk and Derailers) and they also reflect on MSS--> Talent Management.

but i am not able to enter ratings and ranking.

2.When i click on MSS --> Talent Information and select an employee and click on Talent Profile. i can  see ratings for Performance Appraisal but when i click on "more" to view the appraisal document, it doesnot reflect any documents.

Can you please provide your inputs.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MartinHastik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perfromance and Potential is from IT7408/IT7409. Maybe ther are wrong entries in these infotypes.

Your talent assessment does not contain forms for potential, competencies and so on. Please make sure that you create these forms in the related customizing acitvity under talent assessment. After that you have to configure the process ( including process dates ) and assign the form to that process (have a look at the relazed customizing activities) . After that you will be able maintain potential data in talent assessment.

Performance Data is maintained by perfromance management process( not in Talent assessment ) .

hope that helps

Martin Hastik

former_member188439
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thank you for respnse.

I have created template for Risk Assessment. PFB screen. But I am not able to change it or customized it. When i try to change it through PHAP_CATALOG, it says not having authorizations.

Regarding Perf and Pot, data are there in table 7408/9 and it is reflected in TRM but not in MSS --> Talent Information.

Regards

Utkarsh

MartinHastik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can not maintain templates in pahp_catalog which are created by a customizing activitiy..that is correct.

If you want to see detailed information for potential you need the potential assessment template in MSS too.

In Talent Profiel -> Talent Assesment -> e.g. Potenzial the forms for potential will be displayed. You did not create it. So it is corret if nothing is displayed.

The standard process is: Maintain Potebzial Competencies Risks Talent Pools etc. by the manager. Later you can adopt this values in the Talent Review meeting.

Technically: The manager maintains the forms. So data is stored in PHAP forms and will be later transported to infotypes by a BadI. In the Talent Profiel data from that form will be displayed. In the overview you see data from the infotypes.

hope that helps

Martin Hastik

former_member188439
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Risk Assessment Forms are generated and reflected on MSS but issue is system doesnot allow Manager to rank the employees. In the attached screen, it says Not Ranked.

MartinHastik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in talent Profile the assessment screens are read only. The Manager can perform the assessment in the talent assessment screen. If this does not work please check if you configured the right perid and maybe you need the talent pool form. ( maybe other forms like potezial und competencies...but I am not sure with that topic.

best regard

Martin Hastik

former_member188439
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

AS i said, my issue isnot to create the risk assessment and all other forms. these are generated successfully but why a manage isnot able to rank or rate their employees.

In the above screen, Employee name is not visible that is another issue but Risk Assessment Form is generated. but the manager is not able to rank his employees.

MartinHastik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is only risk assessment visible which means that other templates ( potetial etc. ) are not created or not assigned to the assessment process ( see customizing ) . Please try to add minimum potential and talent goups to the process and make sure the dates ( period )  for the process correpond with your current date ( perid is eg: 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2014 ).

What is the problem with the employee data? Maybe this could be the reason? Are the business partners created? Do you use CP o P for the assessment?

best regards

Martin Hastik