cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do you store the Customs Entry number in GTS?

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am just wondering where the majority of you are storing the Customs Entry number in GTS. In some countries, the entry number is called the file number or in some it is call GTD number.

We are wanting to store this information in GTS and wanted to see what the majority of GTS users store this number.

Please let us know.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

The standard GTS mappings store the number automatically, in table /SAPSLL/LEGCOM.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

OK, but that is when you use AES, right?  What about if you don't use AES?

Regards, Dean.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

I'm not really sure what you mean.  For ALL of the localisations (AT, BE, CH, CN, DE, DK, FR, GB, NL, NZ, SE, US), the response from the Customs Authority has the Customs Entry Number or equivalent mapped into the /LEGCOM table.  Different qualifiers are used, depending on the exact meaning of the reference (e.g. AREGNR, MRN, SREGNR, ZREGNR).

If I'm missing your point, then please explain further - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Our International Trade Department rather have the Broker file on our behalf. Therefore, we do not transmit to Customs and subsequently do not get the Customs response.

I was hoping we could take the Customs response that the Broker is receiving and update the Customs Declarations through some kind of BaDI.  I know you can create a Customs Declaration via /SAPSLL/API_6800_CSD_SYNCH but I am not sure if it can be used to update.

What do you think?

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

If your broker could send the response mapped into an iDoc, then you could use the standard Function Module /SAPSLL/IDOC_INPUT_CCECUS - same as for the usual inbound iDocs from Customs.

If you receive the response as a file, then it would be best to use Function Module /SAPSLL/CUHD_PPF_INBOUND_UPD, which is called during the standard processing.  You would need to include the Customs Entry Number in field IS_ECC_CUHD-HD-ZREGNR, and provide the "direction" (Import or Export) in field INDEI, and either the Declaration Number (fields CORDER and COYEAR) or the outbound EDI number so that the included Function Module /SAPSLL/CUHD_PPF_DET can identify the correct Declaration to be updated.

If the Declaration is also to be removed from the "Activities" work-list, then some additional information would also be needed, depending on the Message Type to be processed.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Thank you....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

The entry number is stored in the field name "Entry Number" in the tab "Transportation" in header of the customs dec. We have a custom FM to update the dec with the entry number received via EDI.

In config: SPRO -> Global Trade Services -> Customs Management -> General Settings -> Configure Determination Procedure for Dynamic Field Labels, add description "Entry Number" for field label ID H_TREGNR Header: Customs Registration Number (for field determination procedure US_IMPORTS).

Thanks,
Satish