cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service provider called: Incorrect SP object status.

muhammed_nishad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to access  the Record Model with version 6. At this point of time I am getting an error  "

Service provider called: Incorrect SP object status."

I am not sure what needs to be done .

All I have done is, I had added a folder structure and moved to  a target(PRD COPY) system .

Also when i checked (PRD COPY) the Record model information (by right click on record model) then, in the technical information I am getting the another error.

"POID Directory ID: An error has occurred while reading the XML file "
If I am trying to access the just previous version 5, then I am getting an application error and system goes to a dump.
Again if I am trying to access version 4 which was active and running at the point of making version 5 & 6 ,it is opening up in the display mode.
Regards,
Nishad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pragya_Pande
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nishad,

If the version 4 is in display it is because the system knows that it is not the current version. Please use the SRMGS_DOCTOOL ( described in the other thread of yours) & delete version 5 & 6 so that version 4 becomes the current version for the record model and then record model will open up in edit mode.

Please do make sure that the content repositories for the record models in sandbox and production are different after this repair so that there is no possibility of this issue occurring again.

Best Regards,

Pragya

Answers (0)