Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-opened trip will not post again

fisher_li
Participant
0 Kudos

Travel guru,

We had to re-open a trip that was already posted and transferred to FI to add some expense. After we completed the modification, the expense just will not post to FI again.

Is there a table in SAP to keep tracking the accumulated posted amount for trip? In this case, maybe the accumulated amount was mess up for this trip, so the system thought the trip expense has been transferred to FI already.

I checked the EC-PCA report ( T code KE5Z ) and confirmed that this trip expense was not in FI.

Thank you for your help!

Fisher Li

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Yu Li wrote:

After we completed the modification, the expense just will not post to FI again.

What do you mean by "will not post to FI again" ? Do you have an error message ?

Because it wont be automatically posted, you have to run tcode PRFI and PRRW again

Regards

Mathieu

fisher_li
Participant
0 Kudos

Mathieu,

I used T code PRRW to post this trip but got all zero return and cannot create a posting run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

and PRFI was run without errors ?

fisher_li
Participant
0 Kudos

Mathieu,

Thank you for your response!

We ran PRFI for that trip and all returned were zero. No posting run created.

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yu,

Check what is the trip settlement status in PR05?

By the way you said you have added some expenses and if you create a new FI document you should check previous FI document and I think it must reversed. because it's already an open item in FI.

Regards,

Omid

fisher_li
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you, Omid!

What I did last Friday was to cancel the trip, then ran PRFI and PRRW to reverse the posting.

Unfortunately the reversal amount was the latest amount in trip, not the original amount posted into FI. We then approved the trip one more time and ran PRFI and PRRW to post the amount into FI. The latest posted amount cleared the reversed amount, so we went back to square one and we cannot figure out what went wrong in the first place.

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean by reject post run by PRRW and recreate post run the issue is solved?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

fisher_li
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all the people who replied!

We did not know why the expense did not posted correctly in the first place (maybe the human error.).

At the end, We reject the trip in PR05, then we ran PRRW and recreate post run for the rejected trip. That created a FI document #1.

Then we approved the trip again and we ran PRRW and recreate post run for the approved trip one more time. That created a FI document #2.

We blocked the payment for the FI document #1.

Traveler got paid from the FI document #2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yu Li,

When you have Reopened the Trip. Please check what is the status of the trip. it will be in to be settled mode. Please make your trip to settled status and try to run Posting run.

It will work if you are getting any error Please input me. i will help you