cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF+ Issue with DDIC Structure assignment to a Data object defined

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue looks a little bizzare to me as I had worked in BRF+ for atleast last 2 years. I have this requirement which requires a structure to be created in a BRF+ application and assign it to Data Dictionary structure. This had always been a rudimentary exercise but it does not work here though. The pop up to input the dictionary structure name does not appear and the binding type switches back to No Binding. Well the client whom I am working with is using BRF+ for the first time and hence thought it could be an issue with authorization and somehow I think I have already eradicated that option. I am still not sure on that though. Any help on what roles are required might help while I am trying further to see which other authorization objects must be addressed.

I strongly feel either I missed a very simple detail or there might be a note to be implemented. Please see the video below. Need help on this please.

Note: The DDIC Structure Name field that appears in the end of the window is a input disabled field. I can not enter a DDIC Structure name

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Please look OSS Note 1849738 - BRF+ : Changes in the UI of Structure  Data Object.

Regards,

Riyas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Riyas....You are the man!! - Thanks a lot!! It worked!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have also checked in on chrome and I see the same issue in chrome as well. So it is not an issue with internet explorer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I too encountered this bug some 2 year back & solved by note.

Search in service market place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul....Thanx a lot for a quick reply. I tried in Service Market Place and did not find the note even before I posted this blog. Can I ask a quick favor if you could give me the note number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted to give you note number but currently I dont have access archive & will take time. You can raise oss & ask for note number. 

That time I needed solution urgently so I created ddic table & hence created BRFplus table & structure. I hope you have already tried that & looking for neat solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very much!! I don't want to create a native BRF+ structure. It would be easier and better to have the table itself.

ttrapp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul is right - I had the same problem, too. and applied an note. For a quick fix you can use the API and create a an element with that Kind of DDIC binding.