cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time in lieu for weekend work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

If someone could explain to me how I set up a time in lieu account type for employees that need to work on the weekend the employee has a standard work schedule from Mon - Fri. Time that is accrual will return to zero after 12 months.

You assistance will be appreciated.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Antonio,

What you need to do is to Temporarily change the work schedule for the employee. Go to time administration -->Click on Temporary change of work schedule-->enter employee's name-->add row-->enter start date and end date--> enter the predefined work schedule and save.

Hope this answers you question.

Regards,

Emeka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply Emeka,

I have one further question. If I Temporary Change the employee schedule so they can work on the weekend will this automatically accrual time against my Time in lieu account for the employee

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Antonio,

Time in lieu accruing depends on the time account rules you have set up for the employee. For such employees that you are temporary changing their employee schedule you will have to check your accrual rule in configuration under time account types.

Once you have this step up, if your normal working hours is 39 hours like Ireland, any time over 39 will automatically be accrued as time in lieu. You can enter the initial balance for each employee if you go to employee time file--> time profile--> time account rules-->assign time accounts--> time in lieu(depending on what you call it in configuration) -->edit accrual/entitlement rules and save.

Regards,

Emeka

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Emeka

Answers (0)