cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice correction request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a situation here. I have a billing document with manual condition type ZBA1 (50$), which was entered wrongly. This invoice was sent to the customer.

Condition type ZBA2 ($40) was supposed to entered instead of ZBA1. so, we overcharged the customer by 10$.

Now i create a invoice correction request wrt Billing invoice. All the conditions including ZBA1 gets copied over for item 20. I try to remove ZBA1 and add ZBA2 condition type. Here' I DO NOT want to reprice any other price condition types, but want manual condition ZBA2 price to be applied and ZBA1 price reduced. If i use option 3 - Copy manual pricing elements  and redetermine other" option then it will reprice other conditions as well.

Is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks

Nidhish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can keep option D in copy control. Since you are entering ZBA2 or ZBA1 manually you can always make change in invoice correction request. If you have configured ZBA2 and ZBA1 which allows you to delete at document level then you can remove ZBA2 and add manually ZBA1 at invoice correction request.

Hope it will help.

Thanks,

Jay

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi nidisish,

but want manual condition ZBA2 price to be applied and ZBA1 price reduced

one question on your statement, what is the condition class you are using for ZBA2 and ZBA1 ?

as these two refer to Price, there condition category should be B. If yes, then automatically when you add ZBA2 , condition type ZBA1 will be inactive ( latest one will be active)

try this and revert with screenshot if it is not working