cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues while activating data source

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team

I am facing issues while activating data source. I followed following steps .

a)First i created my target

b)Then i made my Primary key as info provider

c)Then i created one source system under file.

d)Then i went to data source and created one application component

e)In this application component i created my data source

f)In this data source i imported my file and all the settings. Now when i am checking then it is not giving any error . But when i am trying to activate it it is giving error . Please find the supporting screesnhots . Can anyone please suggest me as to what is going wrong .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

abdullahqureshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prag,

I think you have to check with your source system there is something wrong with it. While creating source system there will be logical system name PC_FILE use it for creating your source system. After that create your data source within it and activate it.

Regards,

Abdullah

rathy_moorthy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you marked the "Header Rows to be Ignored" as 1?

Make this setting and try activating.

If it is still throwing error share the same, also try running the program RSDS_DATASOURCE_ACTIVATE_ALL. You have to go to se38 and enter this program name. and then you can click on 'execute' button, and give the data source details and then click again on execute.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Rathy

former_member753391
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this it is mentioned to run the abap code . I don't know how to run this abap code . the abap code which comes is not editable .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tyagi,

Go to Se38 -> enter the program name and press F8 to execute.

Regards,

Ashvin