cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoPackage: Repair Full Load is not fetching any record for 0CO_OM_OPA_6 & 1_CO_PA1001000...

former_member189979
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm working with SAP BW 7.3 and I had initialized the DataSource: 0CO_OM_OPA_6 few months ago successfully and it was working properly to fetch the deltas for Standard InfoCube: 0COOM_C02. I have a requirement to reload all historical data for last five years after deleting the requests from the DataSource and InfoCube. I checked the indicator " Indicator Request as Repair Request" save and ran the InfoPackage. But it has not fetched any record and please see the below screen shot:

Similarly, its not fetching any records for COPA DataSources: 1_CO_PA1001000 (COPA Trans. Data) and 1_CO_PA600210913 (COPA New Field Data) same message as shown on above screen.

1. What should I do to fetch the "Repair Full Load" or full load?

2. Have I missed something?

I will appreciate your reply.

Many thanks!

Tariq Ashraf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tariq,

do you already 've solved your issue?

former_member189979
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Yes, the problem has been resolved. Try to to load the data using a Process Chain and make sure the ERP system's document processing is not on for better and efficient data loading.

Thanks!

Tariq Ashraf

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you make the correct selections for the historic data?

(and are they still available in your source system - not archived that is)

former_member189979
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raf,

Thank you so much for your reply. I did check in the InfoPackages "Selection" tab which used for Delta Initialization and I did not find any selections there. Secondly, I have not get what you asked ((and are they still available in your source system - not archived that is)?

1. The other "Repair Full Load" requests are working fine, could it be because of "COPA" and Controlling?

2. What should I check or do to get it work?

Many thanks!

Tariq Ashraf

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

repair full load - is basically used when you need to add (older) records to an existing delta flow

in case of Logistics Workbench extractors, the data is read from the setup tables, for all other extractors you need to specify selection criteria

now it seems COPA acts a bit differently (just double checked in a system)... not sure yet/anymore how/why... I'll investigate

what I meant was: are you sure the historic data is still in the source system (when archived, it's usually deleted from the source system and stored elsewhere)

but that's probably not the case

0 Kudos

Hi Raf,

My small understanding here is,

Create new infopackage with full update and mark it as Repair full request.

Give selections in Data Selections tab and trigger the loads.

Regards,

Venkat Avadhari

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok, it seems there just wasn't data for my selection... d'uh

anyways, the full load seems to work... however, if you do not enter selections, it will load ALL your COPA data (and that might take quite a while)