cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sum of hours in CATS application is multiplying by 10.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If we enter from time and to time manually in Timesheet, It is showing difference of times correctly, but in sum row it is getting multiply with 10.

With clock In/Clock Out times there is no issue as it is taking same in both date and sum row.

If we enter start time and didn't enter end time, system is taking default values but i have to throw an error message.

Please look into below screen shot and suggest me the solution.

Thanks,

Narayana  R V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can display an error message using the user exit CATS0003 or CATS0006.

Regards,

Jyothi

0 Kudos

Thank you Jyothi,

I have displayed the messages using CATS0003 user Exit.

Thanks,

R V Naryana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I've check the 1987460 note it was the one introduced by the HR Sup.packs SAPK-60636** that caused the conversion error that of course was already implemented, they marked this note as "Can't be implemented" so it won't break it for others.

I implemented the 2026965 via SNOTE and fixed the problem.

R

Regards,

Ronald.

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pls test note 2026965

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart,

I gues SAP pulled out the note 2026965, it says "document is not released" on the SAP Support Portal.

Can you say which key words you typed to find this note, maybe they created a new one I would like to check that, I have the same problem on ESS where total values are being displayed multiplied by 10 only on ESS in CAT2 the totals are fine.

Thanks,

Ronald.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I've just created a ticket on OSS regarding this problem and right after I've created and a SAP regional developer in Brazil contacted by phone, he told me that the above OSS note 2026965 solve this problem.

He also said they had to pull the 2026965 note out for some fixing and it was a side effect of an incorrect number unpacking conversion, but it was re-released just a couple hours ago, it requires a pre-requisite note 1987460,

Shared.

Regards,

Ronald.