cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending Validity Period In Assigned Appraisal Documents ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Appraisal Documents is assigned to Employee via Appcreate, where we have provided some validity period and Execution period of Documents .

Now requirement is to extend END Date of Validity and execution period .

For Ex :

Start date : 01.01.2014

End Date : 31.06.2014

Now Appraisal Period is over and appraisal document is freezed .

Is there any way We can Extend that Appraisal Period from 31.06.2014 to 31.08.2014  ???

I was trying PHAP_ADMIN_PA, where we can click on CHANGE HEADER DATES and can change Dates and other fields but that is possible before Ending of Appraisal Document .

Now I am getting Error : latest appraisal date must occur after the current date .

Is this Possible to do ?

Is there any table or configuration or enhancements where we can Extend Dates of Freezed Appraisal Documents ?? 

Its a needful thing to do..

Please help me out for way forward .

Regards,

Pran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186667
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pran,

Yes, your request can be done by PHAP_ADMIN_PA (not by PHAP_CHANGE, as was suggested here).

The reason you got that error message is that you have tried to set the execution end-date earlier than the current date, and that makes no sense.

As you may know, the execution period determines the period in which the appraisers will be able to enter the appraisal document the perform the appraisal (edit the document). if you set it to a period in the past, what will you gain by doing it?

Just fix the execution period.

Regards,

Liran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pran

Is this New Appraisal System?

Did you tried PHAP_CHANGE ?

Regards,

RA