Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corbu Theme to Portal

achalvaji
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there a way to apply corbu theme to Portal Centrally. Using the below link i  have applied corbu theme to ESS/MSS as these are WDA/launchpad apps.

http://scn.sap.com/community/web-dynpro-abap/blog/2013/04/08/corbu-theme-for-webdynpro-abap

We have E-Recruitment and LSO  applications where we are using standard roles.

Individually i have applied theme to iviews using WD config  for erec and LSO.But business want to see complete Portal in Corbu.

Left hand navigation,Portal header etc... must be in corbu.

I have tried to view SAP Notes 1783618/1948968 which doesnt open.

We are on NW 7.31 SP06 and ECC EHP6

Any helps in regards to this is appreciated

Thanks

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

j18r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

check SAP Note 1681286  - Visual design "SAP_CORBU" theme for Web applications in section "Support of the SAP Enterprise Portal" you find that the header displays as "Tradeshow Plus".

It also states to not enable SAP CORBU centrally on the Portal.

Best regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Johannes Strittmatter wrote:

It also states to not enable SAP CORBU centrally on the Portal.

And by introduction of SAP note 2016674 (SPS13) it is no longer possible to use SAP Corbu in the portal version of UI Theme Designer. They updated SAP note 1783618 to reflect the same. I guess I have to start migrating to Gold Reflection...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think portal doesn't support corbu fully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

True, many parts of the portal are implemented in JSP with HTMLB and Corbu requires Unified Rendering. SAP KBA 2009453 has the details.

0 Kudos

Yes I agree - we recently tried to roll out Corbu across our Portal and BW Java but were met with an extraordinary set of difficulties.  We too have ECC 6.0 EHP6 but our NW was 7.4.

We tried to get official guidance on Corbu support from SAP but had no luck there, so after some digging about, we went with Gold Reflection, which is pretty much Corbu but with SAPUI5 support and that works pretty well.

You might find the same?

achalvaji
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have raised a message with SAP but no response till now.

We dont use SAP UI5.

I have applied theme to indivdual iviews and still Portal is not completely corbu.

achalvaji
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there a way to apply corbu theme to DTN instead of changing colors manually using Theme Editor

Regards

Anil