cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery output triggered twice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dears,

When I triggered delivery output(print) thro VL02N, It printed the document twice and spools are created twice.

I can see No.of copies = 1 and in output determination analysis I see only one record was found successfully.

Can anyone suggest why does this happen?

Regards,

Nz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably,

1. You have configured you output type to trigger each time, there is any specific change on your doc. So, in your output type's config(NACE) General Data tab, check following things:

i). It should not be relevant for Multiple print.

ii). And there should not be any entries in change output.

or

2. 1st output type record is determined through output determination. And other is placed manually on to the doc.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply!!

- Multiple issuing not marked

- No entries in change output

In NAST table 'Message manually' field is not marked for 1st entry and its marked for 2nd entry

But second output was not added manually, as this is happening(2 prints triggered) in all deliveries.

Regards,

Nz

former_member318507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nz,

Please select the output and click the further data button, you get the SAP user id who created this ouptut. Check for both output, you will find out who triggered it manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindran,

I checked it already. I was triggered by the same user.

One more observation is, this issue is identified only to specific users(SAP USER-ID).

Regards,

Nz

former_member318507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nz,

You already identified that one of the output was manually triggered by the user !

So what is the issue now? I could not get you?

Can you please specify what is your issue?

RicardoCirilo
Participant
0 Kudos

Try printing the document using a different printer. I had a problem once with the printer parameters itself and wasn't related with SAP.

Please confirm, meanwhile I will look again into the output settings just to see if something is missing.

Regards!

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply!!

In my case the print will be triggered with a attached PDF to mail. so I can use only one printer(logical destination).

Regards,

Nz