Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports 2008 V1 Runtime MSI

jonathan_mason
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've been trying to download the latest runtime for Crystal Reports 2008 V1 from the SAP Support Portal, Software Downloads page using our company super administrator S User ID, but am unable to see Crystal Reports 2008 V1 for some reason. A lady from the SAP Customer Interaction
Center suggested that Crystal Reports downloads can often be found on the SAP Community Network. Would anyone be able to provide a link from which to download it please?

Our current  runtime is CRRuntime_12_4_mlb.msi (SP4), but I would like to download the latest one, which I think may be SP6 or SP7.

Thanks

Jonathan Mason

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jonathan,

Please follow below steps:

1. Login to service.sap.com with s-user id.
2. Go to "Software Downloads"
3. From the left side pannel, click on "A - Z Index"
4. Select "C" (For Crystal Reports)
5. Click on first option "CRYSTAL REPORTS" >> "CRYSTAL REPORTS 2008 V1" >> Installation
6. Now scroll down the page and select required one. Highlighted one in below screenshot is the latest one.

Hope this helps!!!

Regards,

Mahesh

jonathan_mason
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mahesh,

But the Crystal Reports 2008 downloads are not visible using my SAP user ID because our licence does not include support or maintenance.

I did however manage to get the SDK/runtime SP7 CRRuntime_12_7_mlb.msi as below:

1) Rang up SAP support and raised an incident verbally, which also required a follow up email to support.emea@sap.com (our licence did not allow us to raise one using the SAP Support Portal). This resulted in a response letting us know that our licence did not come with any support or maintenance.
2) I then rang up SAP support again and simultaneously replied to the person who'd emailed me back about our licence, asking how we could buy a licence to access the Crystal Reports 2008 downloads.
3) The lady who'd told us about our licence then contacted a telesales person, who emailed me directly with a link to the file via a SAP box.

Jon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great...In such cases, always reach out to your company Technical Accounts Manager (TAM) and he should be able to help you out.

-Mahesh

Answers (0)