cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to output composition in the template

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

I want to output composition in the template with simple code .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear M D

honestly I can only imagine what you would liek to achieve. But if we talk about WWI layouts please check:

Example: Compositions in Table Form - Basic Data and Tools (EHS-BD) - SAP Library

C.B.

PS: if we are not talking about WWI code please make clear what you are looking for

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,

Looks like to output composition we need to have BOM identifier maintained in the identifier tab,is this correct? yes I am trying to output composition using the same link mentioned above .

Regards,

M D

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear M D

the answer depends on what you expect to get. Technically a composition is like this

"Substance A contains substance B, C, D etc." But with "numbers" normally the EHS world is not working. They need "identifiers" to understand A, B, C, D etc. On level of substance normally you maintain identifiers. And normally these identfiers are shown as well in output variant e.g. like:

Substance A then might be displayed as "mixture of aromates"

Substance B might be displayed as "toluene"

Substance C migh be displayed as "benzene"

Substance D might be displayed as "styrene"

These texts are identifiers. Any output variant is using a "default" identification listing; it is long ago as I have checked which identification listing is used in "COMPONENT" variant:  May be D_DEFAULT but I am not sure.

But you can adapt these identifications listings i needed very easy by adapting customizing
C.B.

PS: the same is true for WWI reports; here you can use "specific" identifiers (static) or you can use identification listings based on your needs

Refer e.g. to:

Could help to get understanding this. BUt SAP Online help is as well helpful; you need to take may be sometime in reading it

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I am trying to output the hazardous composition only in template . How is it different than standard composition .

Regards,

Prakash

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prakash

your topic is to general to be answered. If you read cross e.g.

we do have a lot of "properties" there you can store something what you would describe as a "hazardous composition". Technically (from WWI perspective) it is only a different property to select and then you are ready. PLease read carefully the SAP EHS online help. You will quite good examples about WWI and e.g. MSDS/SDS layout

C.B.

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/a7/2872920a6c11d28a220000e829fbbd/content.htm?fram...

Hello Chris,

What I am looking is to output  in following style.

Hazardous Ingredients                      %

1200000003                              45.23

1300000087                              52.36

I do not want to output the description and the CAS  number .I want the corresponding

specification and their percentage from the node hazardous ingredients .

What logic do we have to change in the standard given below

Ralph_P
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

the WWI code you are looking for is like this (without any formatting):

The output is then like this:

Bud just like Christoph I strongly advise you read yourself further into WWI coding.

Ralph

Answers (0)