cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back and Forward button disappear in SAP CRM IC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a strange issue which i suspect has some dependency on the IE or Java .

Please help me out if anybody has any clue on the same as to why is this occuring or what can be done to resolve it or even if there would be any logs registered from which I can find out what is the root cause.

Issue :

Sme agents when using the Interaction Center , finds their back and forward button disappears all of a sudden. There is no definite pattern happening, it could be like when they try to send outbound emails from a Service Request , all of a sudden the back and forward button goes away from the Email page.

Most of the times, it happens when they are trying to send outbound emails. But some instances have been reported even when they are in some other screen in IC and all of a sudden their back and forward button disappears. So they have no option to go back or forward using these buttons and only work around would be to try to End the transaction using the 'End' button and start over all again.

Appreciate any help if anyone has faced similar issue.

Thanks

Swapna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member191104
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's great to know that the issue has been resolved.

BR
David

former_member191104
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

Please review SAP note: 2039062. I hope that helps to resolve the issue.

Regards
David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't find Note 2039062, but I'll Implement Note 1957612 first (in March 2015) and I'll observe.
I will keep You posted if this solved the problem.

former_member191104
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Damian,

I just checked Note 2039062 and it opens for me. Great implement Note 1957612 and let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the implementation of the SN 1957612  has resolved the issue

BR
Damian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got the same problem in CRM: EHP3 FOR SAP CRM 7.0.

@Swapna V: Have you maybe found a way to solve this issue?