cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon war file loaction portal 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am new to SAP portal. I want to customize our portal login page by adding a new button in the existing page. I know the default location of the war file(tc~sec~ume~logon~ui.war ) but since our portal has already been customized I would like to know the current location of my portal logon war file. I also came to know that there is no way to extract the war file directly from portal and that we need to go to th filesystem (usr/sap/sid...) in order to download the war file. Is there any way to find the location of my war file from portal???

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member246153
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below link . To find the custom logon application which is configured go to

http://domainname:portno/nwa/auth in that choose login modules and check the property

ume.logon.application.ui_resources_alias= /custom_logon_XYZ

Developing a Custom Logon Screen - Developing Authentication Enhancements on the AS Java - SAP Libra...

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27909

Regards,

Srinivasan V

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

herman_lin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is place where you can find the portal logon application war file on file system:

<ASJava_Installation>/j2ee/cluster/apps/sap.com/com.sap.security.core.logon/servlet_jsp/logon_ui_resources/sap.com~tc~sec~ume~logon~ui.war

Regards,
Herman

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if in NWA application alias is same as ear name then you should be able to find the application in NWA application moudules iam not sure once you locate the application will you get the path or not ,you can try searching with tc~sec~ume~logon~ui.war in your server or com.<customername> folder ,usually was file name is not changed while building the custom one and you might be able to locate the directory in this way for the custom logon ear unarchived files