cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPM Book Publication help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I need some help with the Book Publication feature of EPM. We are trying to publish reports as PDFs and Is there a way to change the default path which is C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Local\Temp\_PATH_PUBLISH to a different path of my choice?

Can we configure that? We are basically trying to publish these reports as PDFs into a Sharepoint drive and wondering if anyone has any experience with it. We have hundreds of PDFs generated every month and we would like to publish directly to a sharepoint or a network location.

I get to choose my location if I select 'Single PDF' but we donot want reports to be in Single PDF. We want each entitiy as a individual PDFs. I am successful generating the PDFs but the only challenge I have is the path to which it publishes.

Is there a way to change the template? or any other ideas any one of you have implemented.

Thank you!!

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

We have a similar issue, and I've not found an answer from SAP's trainer.  I did post this suggestion in the hopes of getting this added in a future release:

Publish PDF books to a specified path? : View Idea

Ability to name the book published report when not a single PDF : View Idea

I'm interested in hearing about anything you learn in your pursuit...

Jeff