cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS: Team View data refreshing itself in background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm running into another issue with the Team View.  I have created a custom routine that takes the information stored in wd_this->mt_hierarchy_data, and removes information that I don't want displayed on the screen.  Right now the routine works when the view loads, and when you change the Display drop down, and when you click the refresh button inside the Team View display.  BUT, when I go to drill down into another org unit, the code somewhere is resetting itself so the fields that I removed from the table are now back in there. 

Is there somewhere on a Post-Exit that I could add my routine to modify the table.  I have tried numerous Post-Exits, but have had minimal luck. 

Hope this makes sense.

Cheers,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you are in latest releases we have a OADP buffer to performance optimization since you have enhanced it, i m not sure how its going to work for you 1801637 - MSS Add-On 1.0: Buffer for Organization and Position *& Object          METH CL_HIER_VIS_OADP_MSS_IMPL *&                      IF_HIER_VIS_BUILDER~GET_OBJ_CHILDREN *& Object Header  CLAS CL_HIER_VIS_OADP_MSS_IMPL

Former Member
0 Kudos

We don't have the MSS Add-on 1.0 installed.  The performance seems to be ok.  Haven't noticed any difference to any of the original load times.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did manage to get the code to stop resetting itself.  So, no more problem.

Cheers,

Kevin

Answers (0)