Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Order Terminated

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I am trying to do Manual Shipping for a customer. The shipping Order does not goes into completed status. Following is scenarion.

1. Whe  I Create MAN_CALL shipping Order for Customer with out entering contact person in the popup when I create shipping order, The shipping orders goes to completed status.

2. When I enter Contact Person with Customer ID , The shipping Order does not go beyond Bundle Status. Please check flow trace.

Can you please help me out what I am missing here. I have checked this Scenario in Dev Box. Its working for both scenarios but In Quality its not working. I have checked all the confirguration related to shippping and I dont find any issues. So is this related to Master data or I am missing anything else.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, solutions proposed.

With Warm Regards

Mangesh Pande

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Mark-Pfister
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mangesh,

Please check:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/a7/2878530a6c11d28a220000e829fbbd/content.htm?fram...

Depending on how you did set up the MAN_CALL (Letter, Fax, Email) this data needs to be available at the customer.

Check if you can increase the Log Level of the report shipping via EH&S Environment Parameter in the Customizing - Entry SRE_DS_TRACE_LEVEL = 2.

Regards

Mark

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_schmalfeldt2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the problem (just guessing and maybe worth checking): is the contact person that you have entered maintained in the customer master as partner function "SDS recipient"?

Regards, Michael