Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change data is not coming in delta queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Scenario:-

We are changing the status of some order(leads) by a generic program and updating the table and it is getting updated successfully..

But after changing the status that data is not reflecting as change or updated data that's why these entries not showing in Delta queue.

because of that data is not coming in BW side while loading data through Delta Process.

Please guide us to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Arpit Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arpit,

replication to BW is not triggered in crm if status information is set on database level.

Try using function module crm_order_save or cl_crm_isu_order_change->set_single_status.

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lutz,

Its not working. Theses functionmodule  does not exist.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arpit,

the function module crm_order_save must exist in any crm system.

You will not find it in ERP or BW. Leads can only be found in CRM since they are not replicated to ERP. Please check the system and please explain exactly what you are currently doing in which system. As far as I can understand, you need to trigger replication. Replication is triggered within order save.

Greetings, Lutz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lutz,

Is there any restriction that if we are  doing any changes in CRM system by Generic program then standard datasource will not fetch these changes in delta load .

We have to use Generic datasource to capture these change record in delta load.

Please guide me for the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Arpit

+91-8826662802

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arpit,

if you update your leads on database level, you will not trigger delta upload. You need to update via sap functions.

If you change a standard information like status, you will automatically receive replication / delta load.

Please check the info provided here:

best of Luck,

Lutz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lutz,

Thanks for your quick response.

we are changing standard information "status"  and simultaneously we are updating it into crm_jest table.

Also we are updating change at, change by and status since field in crmd_orderadm_h

table.

Thanks & Regards,

Arpit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use function module crm_order_save for order actualization. You can set status information with this fm.

If you do not get delta load then, you can file an oss with sap.

updating crm jest directly will not trigger delta load. I think the load is triggered by events. You can check relevant events in TA CRMV_EVENT.

Greetings, Lutz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lutz,

Could you explain me why there is difference coming between full  load and delta load data.

Same thing is reflecting in full load while in delta load its not coming.Which tables are there which we need to update while using Delta load.

Could you provide me Dept knowledge.

Regards,

Arpit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arpit,

there is logic generating delta load data everytime something is changed in the system via api.

If you are updating tables directly, the api is not called, hence no delta data is created.

Please read article below and check SDN for existing articles.

Greetings, Lutz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lutz,

Thanks for sharing documents with me.

By the help of documents I analysis my scenario & I found no bdocs is generated for changes done by program.

Please guide me for this issue.

Regards,

Arpit

+91-8826662802

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue has been resolved.We used two fuction modules:

CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN

CRM_ORDER_SAVE

these function module are need when you want to save the changes (update)

Thanks & Regards,

Arpit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arpit,

glad it all worked out.

Lutz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arpit,

Where exactly you are changing the data? In ECC or in CRM?

If you are changing the data in ECC, then you can check event table TBE31 to know whether delta event for lead has been registered. Only when this event gets triggered FM:CRS*_COLLECT_DATA would be called in ECC to perform delta load from ECC to CRM. So just table update alone would not be sufficient to transfer the delta change from ECC to CRM.

And if you are changing the data in CRM and scenario is that BW delta queue is not getting formed, then you can check the outbound parameters registered for that site (BW). I think transaction WE20/21 will be helpful to check the outbound for that particular BW destination.

Best Regards,

Shanthala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have checked the outbound queue in smqs that is registered.

Thanks& regards,

Arpit.