cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Sourcing cannot display this page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to implement SSO between Enterprise Portal and Sourcing system.

It's a dev system and our internal/ external users are on UME. We are sharing a single Enterprise cluster between buyer/ vendor.

I get this error when I try to launch Buyer/ Vendor application from Portal.

'SAP Sourcing cannot display this page.
Click the browser back button to the previous page.'

If I copy-paste the buyer URL (http://<hostname>:<port>/sourcing/fsbuyer/portal/login?allow_redirect=true) in a new tab in the same browser session, it takes me right into Buyer application without having to provide userid/ password (implying it's using the MYSAPSSO2 cookie)

Any thoughts on why this is happening? At times, instead of this error, I get the SAP Netweaver logon prompt. But in both the cases, launching the buyer appl URL in a new tab in the same session works great. The SSO cookie is valid but I get this error or logon prompt when I try via Portal.

In the Sourcing log files, it says 'invalid session'.

Could you please point me to any help content on how the user is authenticated against the Netweaver UME and Sourcing Directory? Or any pointers in understanding this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Reshma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could someone please help me?

I know this is a fairly common issue and I have seen a couple of posts on SCN, but could not determine how it's resolved.

Thanks.

Reshma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Some more info on our set up. We are on Sourcing 9 and we have set up SSO using Logon tickets and not SAML. Is it mandatory to use SAML because the log files have a entry "at com.sap.odp.security.filter.SAML2AuthFilter.doFilter(SAML2AuthFilter.java:92)". Could you please let me know? Regards, Reshma [EXCEPTION] com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.exceptions.WebInvalidSessionException: Method [removeAttribute()] is called in an invalid session. at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.runtime.client.ApplicationSession.removeAttribute(ApplicationSession.java:637) at com.sap.odp.security.filter.impl.LoginComponentModule.cleanupAttributes(LoginComponentModule.java:267) at com.sap.odp.security.filter.impl.LoginComponentModule.abort(LoginComponentModule.java:118) at com.sap.odp.security.filter.impl.FilterContextImpl.moduleAbort(FilterContextImpl.java:218) at com.sap.odp.security.filter.impl.FilterContextImpl.execute(FilterContextImpl.java:137) at com.sap.odp.security.filter.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:95) at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.runtime.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:79) at com.sap.odp.security.filter.SAML2AuthFilter.doFilter(SAML2AuthFilter.java:92) at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.runtime.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:79) at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:432)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved this issue. Followed recommendations from the Sourcing Config guide for Cluster config properties.

1. No Non Alphanumeric characters for External ID

2. Use Fully qualified domain name for Hostname

3. Host Name alias should be different from Cluster Members.

4. Use Fully Qualified domain names in Registered Servers Internal Address property

5. Set this property system.security.csrf.trusted_referrer_domains
*.domain.com

6. bypass_error_block = true

Regards

Reshma

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Reshma!

I am the same error... my SAP Source is 10 and when I'm trying to connect in: http://server.domain:50100/sourcing/fssystem/portal/login I got this error:

SAP Sourcing cannot display this page.

Click the browser back button to the previous page.

My environment isn't cluster.. I would like to know where I can to configure this parameter: system$system.security.csrf.trusted_referrer_domains

I already checkd the configuration guide, but I don't found the local where I can configure the paramenter.. Is it in configtool for example? Can you help me? I don't know that the path to configure it.

Thanks.

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

We got the issue when logging in as Buyer/ Vendor not as System user.

I am not sure if the below would help.

You seemed to have missed the .com in sourcing fssystem url in the thread.

http://server.domain.com:50100/sourcing/fssystem/portal/login

This is where we have configured the csrf domain.

Regards, Reshma