Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee as a Vendor in Travel Management

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please guide me about Employee as Vendor in Travel Management?

Do we need to make employee as vendor for Reimbursement Payments.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Created automatically by transaction PRAA in batch.

Has to be done by End USer or HR Admin or FI Admin,

Please guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

By batch ! Automatically by the system.

It has to be scheduled once by project team (abap or functional consultant).

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cheyu,

Thanks a ton for the inofrmation, can you please guide me a bit on the Posting front- Posting the amount to FI.

Reimbursement to employees to be done through FI only not by HR.

How it is done & what is the significance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once everything is customized (accounts to be used...) the posting will be done via 2 transactions : PRFI (prepare posting to FI) and PRWW (actual posting and transfer via RWIN).

Payment is then done the same way as you do for any suppliers in your system. Generally customers are using transaction F110.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Cheyu the Posting activitiesa are done basically by the HR department to FI for Reimbusrsement Amount...Please correct me if i am wrong.

In that case how the proceses flow happens for Vendor Payment

How is the process for Posting to FI is done, are they both related & to be followed one after another.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Followed one after another.

Standard process is :

- One employee is linked to one supplier (link is done automatically via PRAA in XK03 accounting view of supplier you have the pernr filled).

- Transaction PRFI to create data to be posted (amounts on supplier accounts...). Depends on your process but generally done by HR guys.

- Transaction PRRW to create posting in FI. Same depends on your process.

- FI documents are created, there is a debt on supplier account so it must be paid. Payment is done by transaction F110 by FI guys.

Hope this helps

Regards

Mathieu

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Cheyu..

I am putting up my Understanding please correct me if i am wrong.This process is followed for Payment of Reimbusrsement amount to FI.

Employee has taken advance & his actual expenses are beyond advance amount taken.

First employee as a Vendor to be created BY HR Administrator.

HR Administrator will create a Posting Run PRFI to create posting run( Do i need to create wagetypes for this)

Transaction PRRW to create posting in FI- Activiity is done by HR Admin

FI documents are created, there is a debt on supplier account so it must be paid. Payment is done by transaction F110 by FI guys.- This carried out by FI Admin.

I believe this is the Process for Payment by FI to Employees

Please guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First employee as a Vendor to be created BY HR Administrator.

Created automatically by transaction PRAA in batch.

HR Administrator will create a Posting Run PRFI to create posting run( Do i need to create wagetypes for this)

Yes and integration between FI-TV and FI to be done (symbolic accounts...and so on).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You need to transform employee as suppliers..

Use transaction PRAA for generating corresponding suppliers

Regards

Mathieu

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mathieu,

Thanks for the info, we have our PAyments through FI is it compulsory to have employees as Vendors in that case.

Please guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes it is the standard process for integration with FI

You need to create a supplier template, then schedule PRAA in batch to create/modify employee's suppliers.

By example :

- one batch for initial creation.

- one batch for modification of suppliers if employee is modified (RIB is changed by example).

- one batch to lock suppliers if employees are out of company.

For detailled informations you can click on "info" button in selection screen of PRAA transaction.

Regards
Mathieu