cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buisness scenario for Predictive Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SAP Predictive Analysis. I have gone through all the algorithms present in predictive analysis client tool about when should they be used.

Now I planned to try implementing it on some business scenario.

But the problem I am facing is I am not getting any proper data suitable for PA. I am trying to take BW data into excel which will act as my data source.

Can anyone suggest me what data I should pick up from BW or if possible provide me with some sample data.

Thanks and Regards

Mithilesh Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also found some datasets on SAP Partner Edge website with the Workbook: SAP Advanced Analytics (SAP PartnerEdge).

If you want to find more dataset,  I suggest you to download datasets from UCI Machine Learning Repository to build examples. (UCI Machine Learning Repository). You can start with the dataset Statlog (German Credit Data) with a neural network or a decision tree.

Regards,

Edouard Kolf

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193591
Participant
0 Kudos

The best way to start is to use the samples datasets and Predictive Analytical models that are shared along with the tool installation; you can import the sample models into SAP Predictive Analysis and test your knowledge and understanding; once done you could start hunting for datasets; else you might not get the dataset in the required formats;

You did the right thing about understanding the algorithms first before testing the tools;

Please let us know if you are facing any challenges in your practice!

Regards,

Arvind E