cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ELM file format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created mapping format and using mapping format created ELM. When I clicked on "START" I received successful message.

But I am not able to see any results.

Could you please guide me how to troubleshoot it.I am not sure that my file format is correct or not. Could you please provide sample file format.

Regards,

Anju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anju,

Are you using a .csv format file? Did you make sure your mapping fields are correct in terms of order. use comma as a separator as appropriate. For File format, based on your need you need to have your own format (in excel and then convert in .csv) as you are creating a mapping format in the order fields are present in that file. First try with only a few key fields I would say.

Try to run the ELM using the option "Immediately" before you start and then press refresh. You should see the outcome under "Process Steps" with hopefully all green lights. If there is any red mark you can click on the link next to it and read the error. I am assuming you are trying to create Business Partners in CRM so if your ELM ran successfully you should be able to see the numbers under "Show List Records".

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

I have performed same steps.

• Used CSv file
  • tried with both comma and semicolon separators
  • Used Option "Immediately"
  • All process request steps are green but with zero records.

I am not able to understand where is actual issue.

Regards,

Anju

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you mention what all are the fields that you are using in your mapping format? Try to use the basic Business Partner attributes like first name, last name and address and just use 2 records in your csv to start with.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anju,

Yon can set the user parameter CRM_DEBUG_CODE = MKTLIST in SU3.

After that put break point in FM : CRM_MKTLIST_STAGING_PROCESS where from line no 222 it starts the ELM upload step process.

Start the ELM and debug it.

Regards,

Naresh