cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave request - change next processor after re-organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have several cases in production of leave approvals located to wrong approvers after a re-organization in OM.

Now, I am being requested to forward this approval tasks to new managers.

To forward WI through SWI5 and SWIA is not problematic and that would solve the problem, but...

as I am using POWL - Mass Leave Approval (MSS_POWL_LEA_APPROVAL) everytime old manager access this query, he can see the old employees's leave requests because he is effectively the next processor defined in the leave request..

Is there a way to change (after creation of leave request) the next processor/responsible? How to solve this issue for on-going processes?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Carla Sousa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to PTARQ > Determine approver >  in that give application id as ESS_LR and give employee pernr and chk is it picking the correct approver name as per the OM structure  for that employees or not ? and check proper reporting is maintained in OM and check that employee is reporting to only one manager i.e, new manager  and check in HRESSAPPROVER table also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

PTARQ> Determine Approver is working well.

Example:when employee created the request the approver was MANAGER_A. After re-organization in OM, the approver became the MANAGER_B. This new manager is not reflected in old request, but I need to correct this, and assign the old request to new MANAGER_B.

The problem is that it is not enough to forward the workitem ID as with powl query MSS_POWL_LEA_APPROVAL it reads the approver from leave request itself, and this way can be processed by MANAGERA -> How to correct this?

Thank you in advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

if that request is send before u changing the approver in OM , i thnk u cannot change that , kindly apply another leave  and check whether it is going to  new approver  now or not ?

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

POWL doesnt support forwarding of the workitems You cant change the processor once leave is requested unless you want to change it via PTARQ>TEST APplication and modify there There is no easy for already created requests, or you can do approval of these using RPTARQAPP in r/3