cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Indicator at MIGO in Excise Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please give me any configuration suggestions on dealer case procurement.

Can I do the default tick on this MRP indicator in excise tab at the time of MIGO. Is there any configuration that I assigned this with PO document type. So by doing that whatever the PO I make under this type, this MRP indicator automatically ticked ON.

And one more thing can I restrict some tax code according to PO document type.

Please answer me ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Prateek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no such control which will warn you to select the MRP indicator during MIGO for Dealer Procurement.

What you can do is, Create a set of tax code (s) and make use of them in the Purchase orders where ever Dealer purchase comes.

And write a custom code in the MIGO transaction for Excise part whenever PO item consists of Dealer tax code, it will give you a Pop up or Error message which says  for eg: "Dealer Procurmenet, Tick the MRP indicator".

Badi MB_MIGO_BADI will works for your requirement with Method LINE_MODIFY.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Did you get solution to your requirement. Please inform the community so that it will be useful for others who are searching this forum.

Regards

Binoy

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the note: 1104456 - Use of MRP indicator for capturing excise duties from dealer which explains the standard design.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

For both your query you need to take help of your ABAP team.

May be for the second query you may need to maintain a Z table. But I do not see a good impact with this. Why do your client want to restrict Tax Code with PO Doc Type?

If client is concerned about putting wrong tax code, it will not be solved by maintaining tax code and doc type. They can put a wrong tax code there too as it will not be a one to one link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prateek,

Pls go through the link:,

Here it calls for  manual intervention as ED values came to be known only at the time of Goods receipt.

So defulting values may not provide any value addition.

Regards

Nireesh.P.H

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Default tick on MRP indicator is not possible by configuration. Maybe you can check this with your Abap team.

You can default taxcodes by making use of MWST condition type in MM Schema. Why you need restriction of taxcodes.

Regards

Binoy