cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 eyes principle for FWBS, FWZE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement that 2 persons (4 eyes principle) should maintain FWBS "Manual Debit Position" transaction before flows selected by the first person are posted to FI by the second person. 1 person should select a manual flow, a second person should post the selected flow to FI.

The requirement is also that all the members of the treasury department need access to create and change the transactions but they should not be able to edit their own transactions; but should be able to edit others transactions.

I thought of following solutions in TRM:

in Customizing: a release procedure. This is only for ftr_create/ftr_edit but not for fwbs or fwze.

BADIs TPM_CORPORATE_ACTION, TPM_INCOMING_PAYMENT. This is for quantities/posting information.

status management

authorization profiles

via a user exit where userids are compared?

Let me have your thoughts!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this business object - BUS1076 - Financial Product (security class) (tr. SWO1) It is the only business object for FWBS and FWZE transactions.

I've never worked with workflow and business objects myself, but ABAP consultant i'm working with usually use them to triger some events. For example, when the financial document is saved (here comes some business object), another event is initiated.

In your case, when first user use "Save Without Posting" button, Business Object i mentioned might start initiation workflow. This workflow will tell second user to make Postings. This is my though about BUS1076. But you have to check it!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grigoriy,

Would Business object BUS2042      Financial Transaction be better for workflow for FWBS/FWZE?

It has following events

FinancialTransaction.Approve_to_be_Deleted         Transaction Changed, Cancel Release

FinancialTransaction.To_be_Approved                Initiate Release of Financial Transaction