cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record in different currencies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I want to know, if i maintain the condition record for same keys but for different currency, then how does it be picked in the invoice?? for e.g. ZXXX is the condition type and the condition records are maintained as below

ZXXX --- 12 EUR for one combination

ZXXX---  18 USD for same combination

ZXXX---  10 GBP for same combination.

...... Or alternatively I want to make the customization that the condition record is maintained in all the currency but in invoice correct condition record should be picked ... can you help.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 if i maintain the condition record for same keys but for different currency, then how does it be picked in the invoice??

Have you tried to find out answer to this query on your own, before posting here?  If not, please try and update here on the outcome.  Please avoid posting queries like this. 

G. Lakshmipathi

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I want to know, if i maintain the condition record for same keys but for different currency, then how does it be picked in the invoice?? for e.g. ZXXX is the condition type and the condition records are maintained as below

ZXXX --- 12 EUR for one combination

ZXXX---  18 USD for same combination

ZXXX---  10 GBP for same combination.

As already said, you can not do this, can you check once again from your side. And also let us know what is your exact requirement?

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Customer Master Sales tab we maintain the Currency for the Customer. As per your query you have created the condition record in different currencies for the same combination.

And in your Invoice the currency maintained in Customer Master has to be triggered.

Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,

S.R.K

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Did the system allow you to maintain the different condition records for the same combination or are you just speculating?

I tried doing that and the system deletes the condition record with the shorter validity period as shown with the error message before saving. I don’t think your scenario is possible. The document currency comes from the customer master.

Thanks,

Ravin