cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS mobile servie screen size fitment in CK3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing issues with ITS service screen size when called from CK3 using IE browser.

My SAP components are :

SAP_BASIS 740

SAP_APPL  616

and ICF service GUI config details below:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Kaveri,

The parameters

~ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR    9

~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS     px

are only to be used for minor adjustments to make the font in the buttons larger by very small increments i.e pixels "px".

The HTML template style generation will need to be known but most importantly what screens were the HTML templates genereated from in SE80 for the transaction LM01?

This is where the Width and Heights of the Dynpro screens is specified. The ITSMobile just converts those screen sizes into a HTML template based on that that screen size.

If you were to call the same screen in the SAPGUI via the transaction LM01 - I believe the screen dynpro's would mirror those of the ITSMobile generated HTML templates here.

Please note that the ITSMobile Visual editor might be a useful tool to adjust the HTML screen elements of the ITSMobile service:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/ITSmobile+Visual+Editor

I hope this helps,

Cris

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for your response on this message.

We have fixed the issue by activating 'fit to screen' option on intermec.

Regards,

Kaveri Naik

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kaveri,

What exactly is the Screen Size issue that you face? Have a screencapture or photo of the promblematic screen?

What is the name of the ITSMobile service? What generation style was used to generate teh ITSMobile HTML templates and what specific template do you have the screen size issue with?

In the "ITS parameter.txt" - do you have the specifications for two ITSMobile Services?

There are alot of duplicates if it is just the ONE service?

ICF service
GUI config

~THEME 99
~TRANSACTION LM01
#MOBILE This is a mobile service
~ITSMOBILE 1
#ENABLE BACKGROUND SOUND FOR MESSAGE
~SOURCES ZZ_SPX_RFMENU,ITSMOBILE,ITSMOBILE00,ITSMOBILE01
~ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR 30
~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS px
~POPUPS 1
~SHOW_SYSTEM_MODAL 1
#ITSMOBILECUAINCLUDE INCLUDE/CUAAREA
#ITSMOBILECSSINCLUDE STYLES/MOBILE
~STYLE DHTML

Internet service parameters

~DYNPRO_COMPRESSION 1
~GENERATEDDYNPRO 0
~ITSMOBILE 1
~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE DEVINCLUDE_INTERMEC700C.HTML
~ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR 9
~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS px
~SOURCE ZZ_SPX_RFMENU,ITSMOBILE
~THEME 99
~TRANSACTION LM01

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to attach it here due to size .Please let me know if I can forward it to you.

I want the screen to fit to the device size when we call the ITS MOBILE service from CK3 device.

Currently after adjusting the parameters ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR and ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS I was able to increase the width of the ITS service screen elements but I want the length/height also to be adjusted accordingly.

I have used MOBILE(no html tables) style for template generation of all screens (custom development/LM01 standard screens).

ITSPARAMETER file contains details on internet service parameter and ICF service parameter configured to build the ITS mobile service.

My current custom service name is ZZ_SPX_RFMENU .

Also I tried editing the template generated to increase the length .

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kaveri,

I would not use ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR and ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS here.

These parameters were not created for this type of adjustment.Note

1316326 ITSmobile: HTML element size is independent of font size

explains what they are to be used for.

I believe you will either need to adjust the size of the Dynpro screens that you are converting to HTML templates or else modify the templates themselves in SE80 as per previous link.

Regards,

Oisin