SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added tax not in IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

We added a new tax to our materials, but in the idoc is not showing.

Segment E1WPA07 is only showing the tax code that was already configured.

Where can I check why the new tax code is not printing in the idoc WP_PLU with transaction WPMA.

Thank you, Regards,

Carlos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see the idoc uses the FM SALES_CONDITIONS_READ, but I do not know why in QAS it gaves me 2 tax keys and in PRD one tax key.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already check in tables T007S and A003 and the tax is there but is not showing in the IDOC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see the idoc uses the FM SALES_CONDITIONS_READ, but I do not know why in QAS it gaves me 2 tax keys and in PRD one tax key.

0 Kudos

Carlos,

please check if the new tax condition is added to the POS Outbound condition group in the POS Outbound customizing. Then check the tax qualifiers in the article master data and also in the customer master data for your store.

0 Kudos

turns out the standard idoc only prints the taxes in the price sequence that is given as standard in SAP, so I just added the tax to the price sequence.

0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

the behaviour that you describe is a fall back that indicates that your price sequence is not determined correctly for the POS Outbound / Assortment list.

However the correct set up is kind of complicated.

For the schema determination you normally take attributes from the document (KALVG) and the customer (KALKS) and read the corresponding entry in table T683V. As there is no document in this particular case the document it read the document schema from talbe TWRPGP (field KALVG -You can find this in the IMG --> Logistics - General --> Retail Pricing --> General Parameters for Pricing).

The determination of the calcschema for the customer is a little bit more complicated. The first challenge is to determine the right customer. If there is a anonymous customer maintained in the POS INBOUND profile for aggregated sales (you must check what POS inbound profile is assigned to your store) the customer calc schema KALKS is read from there. If this field is empty it is read from the customer master data of your store. Only if there is no entry found in T683V the application falls back to one of the standard pricing procedures ( VKP001 - 003).

0 Kudos

Thank you Carsten