Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Exits before payment proposal in F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any tell the exits/ badi's available before payment proposal starts.So that i can post credit memos based on the number of invoices for that vendor.

4 REPLIES 4

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am really looking for an solution  to my requirement. Let me explain it in more detail.

Our requirement is to short pay the vendors who is sending their invoices in the paper format. The Client suggested to post a credit memo for the number of open invocies picked up in F110 payment proposal.

For example, if my payment run picks 3 invoices for a vendor, and if the charge is 2 dollars, then a credit memo should be posted for 6 dollars since I have three invoices. This credit memo should be included in the actual payment run. so the payment document will reflect the final amount to be paid to the vendor.

Is this doable or let me know if am not clear enough. Also, please provide some pointers or suggesstions to achieve this functionality.

0 Kudos

You can easily get such list thru SMOD or SE18 using the package of the prorgam/transaction, here F110 -> package FBZ (You could find 3 dozen of Enhancement for customer-exits, some BAdI and some Enh. poins. searching scn, you should find some snippet that do this.

Regards,

Raymond

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you want an exit which enabled you to post credit memo based on the next run selected (not paid, just selected documents ?) and that document should also been added to the run.

So the exit is executed after standard extraction execution and before next step starts allowing to add records after standard extraction (I have some doubts...)

Nevertheless, you could start looking at BTE PROCESS 00001820 (Display BERP Activation FIBF) or other BTE available (1810-1860).

Regards,

Raymond