cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project settlement (Customer Projects)

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are using Network costing in our projects for cost planning and cost booking purpose.

Also we are booking costs and revenues directly on WBSE's.

As a period end activity we should execute the RA and we should settle the cost and revenue.

to achieve this i have maintained 1st level WBSE as billing element and account assignment element.

But when we doing the settlement (CJ88) after RA, system is not settles the cost of N/W activities to the Profitability segment.

So, if a want to settle all the costs and revenues to Profitability Segment in single shot what should be done.

Please give me some solution..

Regards,

Purna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if network is not settling to WBS or other project object then check network type parameter as default rule in network type parameter in OPUV once yo assign it to wbs then execute cj88 definitely network also would be settle on wbs.

& for lower wbs check settlement rule like its define for object receiver as it's superior wbs or expected receiver object.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Search the forum..There are a lot of threads on this topic. Moreover, what you have asked is pretty basic for which, i am sure, an answer already exists in the forum.

I would request other members not to respond to such queries in the form of a solution. Rather please encourage to search the forum. Atleast, thats what the forum rules state.

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Purna

Please go through the entire settlement process

Settlement can be done from lower level WBS elements and NWA to upper level WBS elements and there by to the profitability segment or To WBS elements or to the GL account or to an asset,as the case may be.

Maintain the settlement rule in every activity either by configuration or manually depending upon the requirements.

For Settlement please go through the SAP Help and also there are many links and questions available over to the SCN