Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Good Should not be Modified

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are facing below issue.

While punching the order in VA01, depot (Plant) can change the qty of the free stock which has been mapped as TO stock, say e.g in Livon 50 ml there is TO of 8+1, while punching the order for 8 pcs & 1 pcs comes automatically, however depot has an option to change the 1 PC of free qty to 2 pcs or 100 pcs (just an exaggeration).

Ideally depot should not have an option to change or delete the free quantity. We need option/solution for this, as it is a potential area for fraud, as the depot can bill free quantity whenever he wants and for whatever value he wants.

Regards

Avinash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with the userexit USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in include Mv45AFZZ. Set the proper filters with ABAP coding and change the values for fields in structure SCREEN.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the revert, also i want to know is this user exit stop the deleting free line item from SO?

Regards

Avinash

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i want to know is this user exit stop the deleting free line item from SO?

I am sorry to say, to some extent, you also need to put efforts to analyse this and if you are not able to find out, check with your technical team.  SCN is only to show the direction in which you can travel

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As righty said by Eduardo please use that userexit. You can also put restriction to delete line item using this or may be some other userexit but all exits are there in MV45AFZZ program. I remember I had done this using MV45AFZZ and we had to try in different exits one by one. I had the same requirement from my client and if I remember correctly we used USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION and

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP exits.

Thank$

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks .......