Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GTS Case management

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have successfully implemented Case management functionality but i wanted to know on further things

• What are the standard reports available for Case in GTS system
  • How to identify the link between Case and the Customs document
  • In the standard transaction, columns available to see the case availability, status of case. But those fields are not displaying any value. Where i am missing?

Waiting for your reply

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

To find links between open Cases and GTS Objects, BP, material classification or a customs document, see tables ,/SAPSLL/CASE, /SAPSLL/CMBP (partners) , /SAPSLL/CMLCD (for documents), /SAPSLL/CMLPR (Products).

For customs document, the link will be on the the document GUID

What do you mean by 'standard transaction' - transaction SCASE ?

I implemented case management for product classification back in the day and it was quite interesting work, with that one i could help perhaps, with setting this for Customs documents, hopefully someone else will add their bit, or you can check the Config guide ?

Cheers,

Branio

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Petricek,

The standard transactions means

1) Display SPL Blocked Documents

2) Display Blocked Business Partner

3) Manually Release Blocked documents

4) Legal Control Import - Embargo - Release Blocked Documents

5) Legal Control Export - Embargo - Release Blocked Documents

Thanks for providing the table linkage but when i am checking table /SAPSLL/CASE it says blank entries although there are entries in /SAPSLL/CMLCD

I am looking out for

• What are the SAP Provided reports available for Case in GTS system which will give me list of documents for which case is created, number
  • how to update the status in the above transactions.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

- for the report, i`m not sure there is any, we had to develop our own Z reports, that was back on v7.2, but i dont think it improved much since then..

- i`m not sure if you can update the status of the case for a document in the transactions you mention. If so it would probable be through 'services for object' box where you can also add attachements, etc..

or see all the drop down menus..

Hopefully someone else on this forum can help you further..

Best Regards,

Branislav