cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually replicate partner from ECC to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue with BP replication. We are replicating all the partners created in ECC to CRM through BDOC's.

But sometimes one or two partners do not get replicated to CRM. They are also not visible in SMW02 in CRM.

Is there a way to manually replicate the partner and its details from ECC to CRM.

Regards,

Shahrukh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shahrukh,

Please try with request load R3AR2, R3AR4, E3AR3.

Regards,

Maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Can you please elaborate if you can, how can i do this using the above mentioned t-codes.

Regards,

Shahrukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Maddy,

Thanks for the info. I tries using the T-Codes mentioned by you and it have solved my problem.

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am happy to hear that from you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shahrukh,

If it is a single partner, you can use also transaction CRMM_BUPA_MAP to perform this.

Kind regards,

Garcia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for the reply.

In this tcode, it is asking me for BP in CRM and ECC. I am giving the BP present in ECC.

Now there are two buttons that i can see, one is "Send bp data" and another is "Gather info about partner". The third one is "Queues and BDocs".

I dont know what to do here. Can you please help.

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shahrukh,

Normally I use it for two scenarios:

- If you want to retrieve BP data from ECC, just press 'Gather info about partner' (I believe this is what you want to do).

- If you want to send BP data to ECC, then press 'Send BP data'.

Then you can check in SMW01 how did it go.

Kind regards,

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

I have actually tried doing that i.e. Gather info about partner. I get a message 'Request for partner xxxx started'. But its still not getting replicated in CRM.

Regards,

Shahrukh