Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture size is broken in 'My Info' and 'My Team' ESS lanes

dominikwaschek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

is there a way/parameter/something else to set globally the size for photos used in ESS, which are presented in the UI5 lanes. Or how can i control that? When i do open my overview page, the photos are stretched. Plese see attachment.

Thanks in Advance

Dominik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dominikwaschek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

i did checked the pictures directly using the url from table: T77TMCPIC_URLS and they did appear correctly. The report RPTMC_INDEX_EE_PIC_URL_TO_INDX is also scheduled. Even when i try to size the pictures down to the recommended size of 116px(w)x82px(h), the picture is still different as expected. Could you please provide further informations.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I would suggest also to open an OSS ticket for this, as we might need help from another team ie content server. let me see see from application side, if we can improve this

dominikwaschek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Siddharth. I did opened an OSS ticket for this behaviour.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's ,

I need help in removing Leave request ICON from My Info page ,

I tried to remove from LPD_cust but it's of no use .. , we do not have time mgt in scope

and adding few icons of W-2 and w-4 .

Quick help is highly appreciated 

Regard's

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

once try to drop that into inactive applications in lpd_cust  in

ROLE : ESS

INSTANCE : MY INFO     

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Go to sm30 -> V_T77TMCPARAMS_PICTURE and check in this table try to increase the size and check once in portal whether it is increasing the picture size or not ....

PICTUREASSESSMENT_OVERVIEW_PIC_HEIGHT                                                                                                                               
PICTUREHEADER_PIC_HEIGHT                                                                                                                               
PICTUREHEADER_PIC_WIDTH50px
PICTURESHORT_PROFILE_PIC_HEIGHT                                                                                                                               
PICTURESHORT_PROFILE_PIC_WIDTH50px
PICTURESHOW_PICTURE_IN_HEADERX
PICTURESHOW_PICTURE_IN_SHORT_PROFILEX
PICTURESHOW_PICTURE_IN_TALENT_GROUPX
PICTURETALENT_GROUP_HEIGHT                                                                                                                               
PICTURETALENT_GROUP_WIDTH20px
PICTURETEAM_VIEW_HEIGHT                                                                                                                               
PICTURETEAM_VIEW_WIDTH25px
siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

WAPA HRESS_EMP_PRO_G Note that The images are stored in the content server. UI5 application renders whatever is coming from the content server.the URL that is given by the content server for the images, Please try to launch the url directly and check if the photos appear correctly? RPTMC_INDEX_EE_PIC_URL_TO_INDX ? 1677344 - Poor performance when reading the photo URLs ensure this is scheduled, it ll help for managers

The width and height pixels are carefully calibrated to adopt to the real estate in the canvas and hence the size of the card is fixed.  The control cannot support images bigger than the size  width (116px) and Height (82px) .