Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area Group ZSAPDEFAULTESS_NB is not registered

tejas_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

On our HR ESS page we are continuously getting error from our employees from JAPAN as,

(Original error in japanese language, below and the attached is the translated version using google)

Serious error

A serious error has occurred. Service processing is aborted. Unsaved data has been lost.

Please contact your system administrator.

Area Group ZSAPDEFAULTESS_NB is not registered

You are not registered area group ZSAPDEFAULTESS_NB is:

.. com.sap.pcuigp <WBR> xssfpm.java <WBR> FPMRuntimeException: ZSAPDEFAULTESS_NB area group is not registered

Whenever they try to access the employee self service page, they are getting this error.

I checked in backed HR system, asll the area groups, areas, pages, services.

Everything seems to be proper and as backend configuration is gobally same for all employees over the world, it is unlikely that we have problem in spro configuration (as far as I can understand)

still our employees only from Japan are getting this error.

Can anyone help me regarding this.
employees and managers are not able to work due to this error.

Portal is on NW 7.01 SP14. HR backend system is ECC 6.06 SAP_HR 604 SP68.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you check the PCD path and role assigned to the user, best way is to take a HTTPtrace and see what path is constructed

tejas_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

After a week, there is some progess,

I was able to provide user alternative by just changing the language in their browser , from japanese to english.

But this doesn't solve our problem. I am unable to find the exact cause behind error.

I need to find a solution without changing the language from JP to EN in users browser.

Siddharth, Thank you for your reply.

I have checked the role assignment. It is common to all and yes, it is also proper to users with error.

I am not sure abt what path you are suggesting. I took a http trace.

only pcd path shown was the theme path in http trace. All I could see is the js, css, html files being loaded. I am not able to find anything from that.Could you please elaborate.