Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding additional field XBLNR_ALT in Tcode O7F8

Bharath84
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to add the fields XBLNR_ALT in tcode O7F8. So that it can be displayed in Tcode FBL1 and will display right Invoice reference for Interco. netting. Please hep me.

Thanks,

Haritha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

O7F8 is not intened for the ALV detail transaction (FBL*N) for those use OBVU or SPRO "Define Special Fields", read its documentation. (Also read reference note  984305 - Line item: Definition of special fields (T021S) )

Regards,

Raymond

5 REPLIES 5

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

O7F8 is not intened for the ALV detail transaction (FBL*N) for those use OBVU or SPRO "Define Special Fields", read its documentation. (Also read reference note  984305 - Line item: Definition of special fields (T021S) )

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the below document.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40d6c489-aa3a-2e10-db88-deb9114b6...

It is showing the below path:

Path - Financial Accounting > Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable > Vendor Accounts > Line Items > Display Line Items > Define Additional Fields for Line Item Display

This is from ECC 6.0 version. I am using a lower version where the navigation is looking some different. Please help.

Thanks,

Haritha

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the the field in the Additional field push button. But when I selected the filed, it is overlapping on other fields based on the cursor position.

Additional Field Off:

Additional Field On:

If the cursor placed at more right ( i.e., at end of all columns ) I am getting the below alignment with status message:

"Position additional field more to the left"

Message no. F4 063

Can we increase the size of the columns. Please give me the solution.

Thanks,

Haritha

0 Kudos

Note  984305 provided the path for old versions too (46C - 470)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Don't get the problem in my oldest available system (Ehp 4, FBL1N) I suppose there is a line-size in your old program top include, look for options in the menu else ask for a http://service.sap.com/sscr key ?

Regards;

Raymond