SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconciliation account is not defaulting in the business partner screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working for IS-H Implementation Project right now. I am facing issue FI customer is not created during business partner creation. The error message appeared when I am trying to create business partner is "Required field Reconciliation acct has no entry".

When I checked in the system parameters, for parameter AKTO_FR is maintained in the system. I tried to find any OSS notes related to this issue, but I can not find it.

Anyone can help this issue ?

Regards,

Oscar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Check whether you have configured the “Application Parameters” (ONK5).

Make sure that you maintain reconciliation account for the following parameter values,

AKTO_KTR  -

Customer reconciliation account - insurance providers

AKTO_SZ -

Customer reconciliation account - patients

Regards

Subash Sankar

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Check whether you have configured the “Application Parameters” (ONK5).

Make sure that you maintain reconciliation account for the following parameter values,

AKTO_KTR  -

Customer reconciliation account - insurance providers

AKTO_SZ -

Customer reconciliation account - patients

Regards

Subash Sankar

0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

All the application parameters has been set as you mentioned.

Anyway just found that it is because some of insurance provider master data (such as address, search term or language etc) are not maintained. Then system always failed to create the FI customer due to those information are not flowing to FI customer data.

Regards,

Oscar

0 Kudos

Hi !

Congrats!

My next reply would be to check for the entries you make ! I too faced the same problem and found the entry for “Correspondence Language” is missing..! Once I maintained that entry, I was able to create FI customer.(But it’s not set as mandatory field though..!)

Regards

Subash Sankar