SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPVA dunning proposal error- FKK_CM61-No collection strategy determined for *BP*CA*Contract*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While mapping Dunning process for one of our client and running FPVA, I am getting the error in application log as" FKK_CM61-No collection strategy determined for *BP*CA*Contract*".

The cause of the error is " One or more company codes are assigned to a contract account via the company code groups.

If there is no grouping level assigned to any of these company codes in Customizing, this contract account cannot participate in Collections Management."

I tried to fix it with the solution, add "STDBK- Standard CoCode" and also "BUKRS-company code" filed in "TFK047N- FI-CA Dunning: Grouping criteria " table but still the error is there.

My concern is where I need to assign grouping level to company code in customizing as I didn't find any?

Regards,

Akhil Vaghasiya.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor

Akhil:

This is in your company code definition - TFK001B.  If you have defined a company for collections management then you also have to provide the grouping.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor

Akhil:

This is in your company code definition - TFK001B.  If you have defined a company for collections management then you also have to provide the grouping.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Dear William,

Thanks for your reply and guidenance. But I don't found anything like grouping in company code defination - TFK001B.

Please find the screenshot of table fields.

0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

The master data grpg level is the field where you need to mention whether the grouping is at contract account level or contract level.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Dear Amalan,

I got your point. But now problem is, that "Master Data Grpg Lvl" field already contain one entry of "contract level" grouping.

So now we back to original issue. What may be this problem is?

Regards,

Akhil Vaghasiya

0 Kudos

Then try FPCG and maintain the grouping

Dear William,

Now its working. I willl check in detail.

Thanks & Regards,

Akhil Vaghasiya

0 Kudos

HI Friends

I also have similar kind of issue.

I use Dunning by Dunning procedure only. we are not in need of Dunning by collection strategy

but after configuration during testing some how it was asking for Collection strategy is not configured so we configured and later on deleted but now when doing dunning proposal

we are getting the following msg for one customer it is not asking for Collection strategy for one customer it is asking

No collection strategy determined for TE0027 30 31

Message no. FKK_CM061

thanks in advance

Babu. S