Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FACTORY TO FACTORY STO FOR RAW MATERIALS (EXCISABLE)

former_member216541
Participant
0 Kudos

We have a requirement for STO process for excisable raw material(factory to factory),Currently we are working out the below process as finished goods

Me21n -(st with SD)

Vl10B Delivery for purchase order

VL02N Picking and PGI

VJ01 Billing

J1iin

MIGO

While doing the  Billing in VF01 ,I am getting the message

(No billing documents were generated. See log) in log i am getting (0025000285 000001 No master record exists for vendor WE)

Please guide

7 REPLIES 7

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check whether the sending plant has been extended as a vendor in any sales area.  Next in sales organization customization, there is one field "Cust.inter-co.bill" where you should have maintained the customer number.  Please check if this customer number is assigned in Sales Organisation that is creating Intercomp billing document

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply. Both the settings are in place but we are receiving a message

“No billing documents were generated. See log" . If we look into the issue log the message “No master record exists for vendor WE”. Do we have to maintain any settings in J1ID.

Regards,

Irfan Ahmed

0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi Sir--I may read it wrong that """mentioning Inter company customer number for sales organisation""(it is STO--So this setting may be negligible)

Requesting your Clarification here.

To Irfan:

1.whether these two plants under one company code or not.

2.where you created customer in supply plant sales area/Receiving plant sales area.

3.what was the process you are following---

first Proforma followed by J1iin or like F2 billing followed by excise...

Pl update..

Phanikumar

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it intra or inter transfer ?

If it is inter - please go though the link.

regards

manu

former_member216541
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar/ Manu,

The process is from Plant to Plant of the same company code. The cycle is J1IIN followed by Vf01 billing.

Regards

Irfan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

Please check in the customer master record of the receiving plant in the general data->Control Tab in the field Vendor is there any value maintained. If so remove that & then try for billing.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

0 Kudos

Thanks the issue has been resolved by creating Condition records.

Regards

Irfan