Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESCIS - Unable to select custom report from Selection Screen

jsancho
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have developed a custom report for transaction "RESCIS-Evaluation of service charge settlement" but we have found that althought the report appears in selection screen field called "REPORT" it throws message RESCIS003 but the report is not shown.

If we doesn't fulfill report field in selection screen, the program shows a second screen where a couple of ALVGrids are shown allowing the user to select the report that will be displayed. Here we are able to select our custom report and the data in it is displayed.

We have analyzed the standard program that is executed via transaction RESCIS and we've found that the selection screen executes standard function RESC_GUI_ANYREPORTS_APPL that doesn't executes reports dinamically but statically. That means that SAP doesn't allows to execute custom reports directly from selection screen.

I think this is a SAP error but afert opening an OSS message SAP sais that is not an error but a bad configuration or lack of knowledge for customizing it.

Has anyone developed a custom report for RESCIS transaction?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jsancho
Participant
0 Kudos

To who may be interested

At the end SAP has answered (via customer message) that althougth it seems an extrange behaviour they are not going to change the code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hm what exactly did you want to change? Normally it is in REFX cases you should not copy standard REPORTS. In your case with transaction RESCIS, I myself do not see any need to add any functionality in this report because it is only a sum of all lists from your service charge settlement. What else do you want to see there?

For displaying new fields in the separate lists maybe there is some BADI for it.

Regards
Michael

jsancho
Participant
0 Kudos

We were trying to add a new custom report.

Answers (0)