cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Download from ISU BP to CRM BP doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are currently new implementing a CRM7.0 system which is connected to an existing ISU system. We now have an issue about the BP delta download from ISU -> CRM.

Replication Scenario:

ISU BP -> CRM BP, NOT SD Customer -> CRM BP. As ISU is the leading system to create BPs and in ISU a MKK BP will be created first then a SD customer will be generated based on a template. So the change of a BP is via BP transaction for MKK role, not via XD02 SD Customer.

Issue:

The middleware setting is done and initial download from ISU BP -> CRM BP is done and successful. However when I trying to change a BP (change a MKK BP via BP transaction) in ISU, the change is not replicated to CRM (no queues, no BDOCs). It seems the delta download is not triggered at all.

However, I have maintained all the settings based on the ISU Specifics on the Set-Up-and-Load Guide for BP. So the followings are maintained:

- ISU: COM_BUPA_CALL_FU maintained based on the Guide

- CRM: CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU maintained based on the note 757955

- CRM: V_SMOFEVOB maintained based on the Guide

- ISU: BTE table (T-code: BF31) maintained based on the Guide

After setting above, the initial load is working (necessary table like CRMCONSUM,  CRMRFCPAR etc. are maintained otherwise the initial download won't successful). However, the delta download from ISU BP (MKK) to CRM BP doesn't work.

The only uncertain thing for me is the setting for ISU : CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU. In the Guide only one sentence saying CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU needs to be maintained both in CRM and ISU and details refer to note 757955. However, the note 757955 only talks about FMs for CRM not for ISU/ECC. So in ISU/ECC the table CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU I activated for the following entries:

BPOUT BUPA  0100000 COM_BUPA_MWX_CREATE_MAIN   X
BPOUT BUPA  1000000 BUPA_OUTBOUND_MAIN         X
BPOUT BUPA  2000000 BUPA_CREATE_CHANGE_POINTER X
BPOUT BUPA  3000000 BUPA_OUTBOUND_ALE_MAIN     X
BPOUT BUPX  1000000 MDS_BUPA_OUTBOUND          X
CLEAR BUPA  0100000 COM_BUPA_MWX_CLEAR_FLAGS   X
CLEAR BUPA  1000000 BUPA_OUTBOUND_CLEAR_FLAGS  X
CRMIN BUPA  1000000 BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_CENTRAL  X
CRMIN BUPA  2000000 ABA_FSBP_INBOUND_MAIN      X

CRMOU BUPA  1000000 BUPA_OUTBOUND_BPS_FILL_CENTRAL X

CRMOU BUPA  1000010 ABA_FSBP_OUTBOUND_BPS_FILL X
CRMOU BUPA  2000000 ABA_FSBP_OUTBOUND_BPS_FILL X
MERGE BUPA  1000000 MERGE_BUPA_CENTRAL         X
MERGE BUPA  2000000 MERGE_BUPA_FINSERV         X
MERGE BUPR  1000000 MERGE_BUPR_CENTRAL         X
PXYIN BUPA  1000000 BUPA_INBOUND               X
XIIN  BUPA  1000000 ABA_BUPA_MAP_PROXY_TO_DDIC X
XIIN  BUPA  2000000 ABA_FSBP_MAP_PROXY_TO_DDIC X

XIIN  BUPA  2100000 ABA_FSBP_MAP_PROXY_TO_DDIC_1   X

XIIN  BUPA  3000000 ABA_FSBP_MAP_PROXY_TO_DDIC_1   X

XIIN  BUPR  1000000 ABA_BUPR_MAP_PROXY_TO_DDIC X
XIOUT BUPA  1000000 ABA_BUPA_MAP_DDIC_TO_PROXY X
XIOUT BUPA  9000000 ABA_FSBP_MAP_DDIC_TO_PROXY X

XIOUT BUPA  9000010 ABA_FSBP_MAP_DDIC_TO_PROXY_1   X

XIOUT BUPR  1000000 ABA_BUPR_MAP_DDIC_TO_PROXY X

Not sure if the above setting is correct or not (some of the setting may not necessary, is that will impact the delta download from ISU to CRM)

Also what's the purpose of maintain two tables in ISU/ECC (COM_BUPA_CALL_FU and CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU)?

Also I have read some notes that the ISU BP -> CRM BP delta download is not triggered by above tables, it is triggered by BADI PARTNET_UPDATE, is this true, a bit confused.

I am looking forward a solution from you experts.

Thanks,

Laurence

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any inputs experts?