cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreement against Payer (HeadOffice)

former_member183818
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario where one of my customer is having several branches and one head office. I customer master against each branch customer we have maintained the main customer number in Head office field and sort key as '004'.

The head office acts as the payer where as branch customers are maintained as Bill to Party.

We need to create a rebate against the head office so that when ever a new SO is created against any of the branch customer the rebate agreement should flow.

Please let me know what should be configuration changes to be made.

Thanks

Ranjit Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183818
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

The issue was in the access sequence against the condition table assigned the Document field was assigned by default as KUNNR (Sold to Party). Changed the doc field value to KNRZE (Payer). Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit,

In Customer Master, at company code data view you would have assigned main customer in head office field, the one use of this assignment is, @ SD- billing would have created for branch office, but system will allow collections only under head office, this assignment is for FI related activites.

For sales and distribution discounts and rebates to flow from head office assignement to branch office, then you need to create customer hierarchy in sales and distribution (under TCODE VDH1N and VDH2N).

then create discounts and rebate for Head office, that will automatically flow to branch office customer transactions.

There is a separate account group exist to create head office and under which we can assign sold-to-party as branch office.

Regards,

Vairavan.