cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid MDM command; A runtime error occurred while evaluating an assignment, validation or calculated field (0xffac3081)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Recently we upgraded our  MDM System  of SAP GDS Netweaver from SP05 to SP10. After upgrading the system, when we try run the validation or registration in GDS Console we  face with error as below.

Exception in validatTradeItemsmessage.javax.ejb.EJBException

Invalid MDM command; A runtime error occurred while evaluating an assignment, validation or calculated field (0xffac3081)

Error; validation failed

Can Anyone help me in rectifying these errors.

Thanks,

Bharath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

We repaired the repository and issue got resolved thanks a lot for help.

Thanks,

Bharath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think i have the same problem.

We want to upgrade from SP9 to SP13 but some of the assigenments doesnt work anymore.

Especially those which set a field to Null.

Do you have any experience according to my Problem?

Thanks a lot!

Lisa

former_member196156
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

please let me know whether you are running Sp05 validations on SP10,If yes then It is due to validation Function mismatch between SP05 to Sp10.

There are many advance functions added for Assignments and Validations in SP10 you can update your pre-existing validation scenario according to SP10 format and run the same again.

If you are using SP10 validations then share validation and scenario for better understanding the issue.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Yes we are running Sp05 validations on SP10. Can you please help me how to update pre-existing validation scenario according to SP10 format and run the same again. Any link can you share so I can update this scenarios.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Bharath