cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATS WDA : After this package upgrade Daily Sum issue started SAPK-60636INEAHRGXX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have recently upgraded  to this package and we are experiencing an unresolved strange issue w.r.t Daily Sum in Record working time WDA application,

Before Upgrade:

After Upgrade:

If we closely observe Daily Sum values are multiplied by 10 after upgrade . we went so deeply in debugging but not able to figure where this sum calculate and  multiple by 10 to actual Day Sum values .

Can you please help me with some suggestions, where this SUM is calculating and is this a SAP BUG or not ?

Regards

Mallikarjuna P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I've check the 1987460 note it was the one introduced by the HR Sup.packs SAPK-60636** that caused the conversion error that of course was already implemented, they marked this note as "Can't be implemented" so it won't break it for others.

I implemented the 2026965 via SNOTE and fixed the problem.

Regards,

Ronald.

former_member214497
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ronald,

Thanks, I have implemeted this note 2026965 it has solve the sum issue, now Ihave other issue , I mis the line between days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello P.J.,

I believe you are refering to the Details column and you probably have check this, but it worth mentioning, did you look on settings on the Timesheet box, because its possible that someone could have it removed from the layout and it would be on the box in red.

If the Reset option is available you can use it to fix to old layout.

former_member214497
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ronald,

Thanks, it works.

Regards,

P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I've just created a ticket on OSS regarding this problem and right after I've created a SAP regional developer in Brazil contacted me by phone, he told me that the OSS note 2026965 solve this problem.

He also said they had to pull the 2026965 note out for some fixing and it was a side effect of an incorrect number unpacking conversion, but it was re-released just a couple hours ago, it requires a pre-requisite note 1987460,

Shared ..

Regards,

Ronald.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you applied the 1945888 note ? Is that fix it for you ? I have the same problem if you find an answer please share it.

Thanks,

Ronald.

former_member214497
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have the same problem, if you find a soultion please share it.

Thanks,

P.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

what are the values in CATSDB? apply below notes 1945888    CATS WDA: Target and Sum rows are not displayed in 1880157    CATSWDA: Display error in calendar 1861338    CATSWD: Absence sum missing in daily view 1745418    CATSWD: Absence sum missing in weekly view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddharth, Thanks for quick reply.

currently we are struck with an issue , Public holidays are not appearing in the record working time calendar view [Upper section], when we do deep analysis came to know this Snote: 1969335 - Public Holiday is displayed incorrectly on calendar and timesheet .

As per this note we need to maintain the Public Holiday Type...but here we are struck wether we need to create a new att/abs type and then assign to the Public Holiday Type in CAC1.

it could be great if show some light about how this value reading in cats WDA application and converting the non-working days  legends to the public holiday legends .

Regards

Mallikarjuna P

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you using "HR-Enabled CATS" in CAC1? Have you already defined an att/abs type as "Public Holiday Type"? and yes you need to define one Without this the holidays are only non-working days, please refer to the documentation for more information: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/30/e67780e37f4f5a90105a9e 9205660f/content.htm?frameset=/en/3d/3dfe8a80a9468cb06b4 947a1b9d793/frameset.htm maintain a dummy one in t554s and enter it here and hat text will be displayed for all the public holidays.   Holiday is displayed as a read only row in the timesheet. In this read only row, att./abs type is filled with the text 'Public Holiday' of att./abs type 'HOLI' and as you mentioned the number of hours displayed would be based on employee's work schedule. CATS is designed to work this way. It is not recommended to hide the att./abs type HOLI as it is required to be displayed in the timesheet. Even though this att./abs type is visible in the dropdown list of the column, user would not be allowed to record times against it. The reason being, counting rule and few other configurations are not maintained for HOLI and hence an error message "Counting rule...... does not exist" is displayed. We have provided a 'CHECK' button option for the user to check if the recording is appropriate before saving. And number of public holiday hours displayed is maintained as the planned working hours of the employee obtained from work schedule. But this is only the default behaviour of CATS and could be changed by implementing the BADI HRESS_CATS_PUB_HOLIDAY_DISPLAY. Holiday hours for a specified date could be passed to the BADI and this would be displayed in the timesheet.