cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KMC in NWDS 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am new to KMC-CM.I have to migrate KM object which developed and deployed in NWDS 7.0 .

I have imported KM portal application into my work space and i have imported KMC SCA file also into Development infrastructure.

When i try to add that SC into My Components as dependencies, i am getting the following error(Error1) , kindly help me out to add dependencies,

In the pics, icon is different from other SC files, Whether it is Deprecated or Version dependency?

Regards,

Ragav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vdurgarao09
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ragav,

Please Check this follow once.

Once you have imported KMCCM into NWDS, do as follows:

1. Right click on My Components and select Show In ->Component Properties. Now go to tab Dependies and click on 'Add' button to add KMC-CM as a dependent SC to My Components SC

2. Now right click on your Web Dynpro DC and select Development Component -> Show In -> Component Properties. Navigate to 'Dependices' tab and click on 'Add' button

3. Expand 'KMC-CM' and select 'com.sap.km.cm.service' and add it as "Design Time" and "Run Time" dependency.

4. Build the Web Dynpro DC.

still your getting error means may be some jar files like ("tckmfrwk.jar").

Regards,

Durga Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

Thanks for your help.

The way you suggested i tired when i try to add dependency error occur, but still i move on and tried to build i got the following error

ERROR: Illegal dependency: Access list does not allow use of sap.com/com.sap.km.cm.service for demo.sap.com/newportalapplicationproject(MyComponents).

Build failed with errors.

Ragav

vdurgarao09
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ragav,

Please refer this thread may be you can get any solution.

And check this link may be help you.

NetWeaver Development Infrastructure (NWDI) - Java Development - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Durga Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

I have gone through the link and managed to resolve it !!! Thanks

After correcting all my coding errors from java file, when i try to build i am getting following error,

ERROR: D:\NWDS\eclipse\Migration.jdi\LocalDevelopment\DCs\demo.sap.com\newportalapplicationproject\_comp\src.api\com\sap\netweaver\rf\wrapper\RFServiceWrapper.java:5: package com.sapportals.portal.prt.service does not exist

[javac] ERROR: import com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.IServiceConfiguration;

[javac] ERROR:                                         ^

[javac] ERROR: D:\NWDS\eclipse\Migration.jdi\LocalDevelopment\DCs\demo.sap.com\newportalapplicationproject\_comp\src.api\com\sap\netweaver\rf\wrapper\RFServiceWrapper.java:6: package com.sapportals.portal.prt.service does not exist

[javac] ERROR: import com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.IServiceContext;

[javac] ERROR:                                         ^

[javac] ERROR: D:\NWDS\eclipse\Migration.jdi\LocalDevelopment\DCs\demo.sap.com\newportalapplicationproject\_comp\src.api\com\sap\netweaver\rf\wrapper\RFServiceWrapper.java:11: cannot find symbol

[javac] ERROR: symbol  : class IServiceContext

[javac] ERROR: location: class com.sap.netweaver.rf.wrapper.RFServiceWrapper

[javac] ERROR: private IServiceContext mm_serviceContext;

[javac] ERROR:        ^

[javac] ERROR: D:\NWDS\eclipse\Migration.jdi\LocalDevelopment\DCs\demo.sap.com\newportalapplicationproject\_comp\src.api\com\sap\netweaver\rf\wrapper\RFServiceWrapper.java:17: cannot find symbol

[javac] ERROR:  public void init(IServiceContext serviceContext){

[javac] ERROR:                   ^

[javac] ERROR: D:\NWDS\eclipse\Migration.jdi\LocalDevelopment\DCs\demo.sap.com\newportalapplicationproject\_comp\src.api\com\sap\netweaver\rf\wrapper\RFServiceWrapper.java:31: cannot find symbol

[javac] ERROR: symbol  : class IServiceConfiguration

[javac] ERROR:  public void configure(IServiceConfiguration configuration){

[javac] ERROR:                        ^

[javac] ERROR: D:\NWDS\eclipse\Migration.jdi\LocalDevelopment\DCs\demo.sap.com\newportalapplicationproject\_comp\src.api\com\sap\netweaver\rf\wrapper\RFServiceWrapper.java:49: cannot find symbol

[javac] ERROR:  public IServiceContext getContext(){

[javac] ERROR:         ^

Thanks,

Ragav

vdurgarao09
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ragav,

I think some jar files are missing in your NWDS software package.try this one.

When using com.sapportals.portal.prt. Services you need to add to your build environment a dependency to prtapi.jar.

For example, in the NWDS, under the Java Build Path of the project, you have to add it as a library.

If you used this interface already in the project, and this is not a new reference, then please check whether the mapping location of the portal Jar files was changed in your NWDS configuration.

I hope this information helps.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3218362

Regards,

Durga Rao

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

never touch build path if you are working with nwdi(component based development)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

Thanks for your help!!! Now i am able to Build Successfully!!!!

Regards,

Ragav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe you have to establish SC dependency first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

Can you please elaborate your answer!!!!

Is that SC icon is usable? Because when compare to other standard SC , this icon is little different and when i try to add its show the error as mentioned in pic!!