cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR CID Error "Action Termination Infotype 0001 save the data"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So when the user process any form for termination, change of work location, promotion/demotion action ect. they get the error above and when I look in ECC to see what infotypes have gone the only one that was sent is IT0001 and so I tell the user to resave IT0001 and then the action sends fine. and I cannot figure out why this is happening. I cannot recreate it in the the testing system either.

I am trying to figure out why users are getting this error "Action Termination Infotype 0001 save the data" when trying to process a form in the Employee Self-Service. We have been seing this error since January 30th 2014 and it seems to stop for a month then we see it again. This happens at radom too, we have not found any pattern for this behavier.

Any help is apprieciated.

Scott

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I haven't seen the error myself? is it a custom validation error? it occurs only in ESS for the employee ie processes and forms? any incorrect data in the form? any slg1 logs or dumps etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajora,

The error does not occur in the form itself, the users get an email the next day because this is only sending IT0001 but the error says to save that infotype. This is such a random occurance that we could not see anything in the logs or dumb errors. We also ran a trace on the user while she did the form and did not get anything as soon as the trace was turned off she got an the error again, and this has happens with many actions.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

error comes via mail? I would ask to check your WF steps and validation