cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto replenishment TO for consignment stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, could do with some help here.

I currently have my storage location set up for auto replenishment for random bins. This works perfectly for unrestricted stock yet for some reason, it doesn't work for special stock type 'K'. I have obviously missed something somewhere, but cannot find the error / missing config. I have also trawled through many discussion threads for some clues, but with no luck.

I have created a copy mvt of 319 and maintained a search strategy for ‘K’ stock. I have also maintained a stock determination rule in IM and assigned it to my new movement but none of this makes any difference.

When I run LP24 manually, the requirement is picked up and a TR created however, the special stock indicator is empty.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

nfransolet1
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,

the last think I can say you is:

if you have abap knowledge you can debbug or ask to an abaper in order to find out why the program doesn't go through the function module "BF_STOCK_DETERMINATION" in charge to determine the stock determination.

regards

0 Kudos

Ok Fine Nicolas will do that .

BR,

Aditya

nfransolet1
Explorer
0 Kudos

in that case configure your rule in

Materials Management=>Inventory Management and Physical Inventory=>Stock Determination=>Assign Stock Determination Rule in the Applications=>Warehouse Management assigning your rule to the mov type 918

regards

0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

i already assigned that rule for 918 Movement type. but Transfer order creation is not happening i also attached the Configuration document and Test Data.

BR,

Aditya

nfransolet1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

first I assume you have define a rule for stock determination

Materials Management=>Inventory Management and Physical Inventory=>Stock Determination=>Define Strategies for Stock Determination

after this, do you have informed in MRP2 view both fields?

• batch entry = 2 in my case
  • Stock det. grp with your stock determination group rule.

also check in the custo you have assigned your rule to your movement type and production order type.

Materials Management=>Inventory Management and Physical Inventory=>Stock Determination=>Assign Stock Determination Rule in the Applications and Inventory Management

regards

0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

My Process is not related to any Production related and my WM Movement type 918 has no any link with IM Movement type. It is just internal warehouse movement from One storage type to other Storage type.

BR,

Aditya.

nfransolet1
Explorer
0 Kudos

BI Aditya,

Which problem do you have creating the TO with the report RLAUTA10? Some error to share?

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi `Nicolas,

I am doing Replenishment through LP24 But it is not able to create Transfer order for Vendor consignment stocks.

0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

Please see the Attached Config doc and Test Data doc for better understanding.

nfransolet1
Explorer
0 Kudos

We had the same problem and it works configuring a stock determination rule and assigning it to the movement (319 in my case). the creation of the transfer requirement (LP21) will not have the special stock but once you launch the report RLAUTA10 to create automatically the TO, the system will take into account your rule.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

I have the same requirement as i have to do Replenishment for consignment stocks and i have done configuration as of stock determination group but not able to create Transfer order. Can you Please suggest what mistake i have done.

BR,

Varma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ended up raising an issue with SAP who eventually confirmed that Auto replen with consignment stock is not supported

As such, have moved on and am now using LP24 instead. When converting the replen TR's to TO's I now get a pop up box giving me and option to select qty's from either own or consignment stock however, I do not need to enter anything and can simply click on the 'copy' button and the system splits the qty based on the stock determination rule.

Is there a way that I can set the system up so that the stock determination rule is followed without any manual intervention ??

Cheers

RESOLVED

0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru,

I have the same requirement as i have to do Replenishment for consignment stocks and i have done configuration as of stock determination group but not able to create Transfer order. Can you Please suggest what mistake i have done.

BR,

Varma

0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Please see the Attached Config doc and Test Data doc for better understanding.config-doc.xmltest-data.xml

pablo_marn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

I am not 100% sure, but I think it is not possible to setup autoreplenishment process for consignment stock.

Maybe someone else can confirm my statement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply and you may be right but the trouble is, I cannot find any SAP documentation that states this one way or another . Logically, I cannot see any reason why not, other than if there was more than one vendor consignment to choose from, but this is not the case in my scenario.

Anyone else had any experience with this requirement ?

Cheers

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I read some OSS notes, they did not particularly say it is not possible, but they recommend to transfer special stock into own stock

See: 560638 - FAQ on the WM-PP interface

and 1153642 - Replenishment: Stock situation in storage bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jürgen, I will ask my developers to have a look at 1153642.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Andy

Can you please share the screenshot of  the WM1 & WM2 view of your material master.

Regards,

Shivendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, sorry for the delay have been 'off line' for a couple of days.

Interesting request, just wish I knew how to paste screen shots on here Is there anything specific you were looking for ?

Cheers